Something in SyncKolab does not work?
- Recheck your configuration
- Check if you got the newest version of synckolab (try out the nightly at http://www.gargan.org/extensions/synckolab.html)
- If you still have a problem create a bug report!
Depending on your problem make sure you got all required informaiton (operating system, version of synckolab, thunderbird and lightning area always required!)
- You get "unparseable" messages: Check the error console (Tools->Error Console) and check for an error message - it should automatically pause. Most of the time its also helpful to attach the "messy" entry (remove sensitive information before adding it in bugzilla)
- For any other problems: Check the error console!
Submitting a bug
When you submit a bug please make sure to:
- Thunderbird Version
- SyncKolab version (if a nightly, make sure to add the date/time as well)
- a description what's going on
- the copy/pasted error
- the operating system
- if you used xml or vcard/ical format
- If the error is a parsing error save the message as eml (right click -> save As) and either attach the message to the bug or - if it contains sensetive information you don't want to see everyone - send directly to me via email (attach the eml)